vrijdag 27 juli 2012

Upsadaisy!

I received this mail from Sheila, currently enjoying 'Lady Upsadaisy' in South-Africa:

 I still have your painting with me. I have wanted to pass it on to two people and both of them unexpectedly had to move - one up the road from where they previously lived and the other to Dubai!! 
I'm a bit worried to identify a third recipient in case s/he also moves!! Maybe I should find friends who would like to move but feels stuck where they are!!

I was pondering this when I thought about the name of your painting - Lady Upsadaisy. I associate it with picking up babies or small children to move them somewhere else. This afternoon I was actually trying to photograph where your painting is in my house but there wasn't enough light. I am planning to take it to some friends tomorrow who I am hoping will agree to look after it for a month.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten